SEARCH THE SITE
NAITA Global Trade Award
International business expansion provides diversification, revenues, and jobs for individual firms and the economy as a whole. The NAITA Global Trade Award honors existing local businesses and organizations for their dedication in pursuing and penetrating global markets. By recognizing these efforts, NAITA hopes to encourage others to explore and/or expand their international business and to strengthen the network of businesses involved in international trade.
The entity selected for the NAITA Global Trade Award will be recognized at the Annual World Trade Day Luncheon, and will be profiled in the NAITA Trade Connection enewsletter. The recipient will also be invited to present a program at a NAITA meeting or International Business Interchange. When applicable, NAITA will work with this recipient to complete an application for the “E” Award which is designated by the President of the United States and is the highest honor an American firm can receive for its exporting activity.
Anne Burkett and Amanda Berkey congratulate Carter Wells and the iCubate team for receiving the NAITA Global Trade Award at NAITA's World Trade Day luncheon in April 2019. Please click here for the NAITA Press Release.
Past recipients of the NAITA Global Trade Award include:
- RMCI, Inc. - 2021
- Baron Services, Inc. - 2020
- iCubate - 2019
- LINE-X - 2018
- AZ Technology - 2017
- Aladdin Light Lift - 2016
- Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. - 2015
- PESA - 2014
- Digium, Inc. - 2012
- Panalpina (now DSV) - 2011
- Aviagen - 2010
- Axsys Technologies, Inc., Precision Optical Products (now General Dynamics) – 2009
- Intergraph Corporation (now Hexagon) – 2008
- Taos Industries, Inc. – 2007
- Port of Huntsville – 2006
- Teledyne Brown Engineering – 2005
- PPG Aerospace – Transparencies – 2004
- Asian Product Sources/Floral Design, Inc. – 2003
- ADTRAN – 2002
- Panalpina – 2001
- VMIC (now GE Fanuc Embedded Systems) – 2000
- Sirsi (now SirsiDynix) – 1999
- Cybex (now Avocent) – 1998
- Dynamic Analysis (now LESCO) – 1997
Click here to download the NAITA Global Trade Award Application. For further information, please contact Anne Burkett, NAITA Executive Director, 256.990.5055 or email@example.com.