225 Church Street NW
The North Alabama International Trade Association (NAITA) – in partnership with the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber and the Tennessee Valley Authority – is pleased to announce the visit of the South Korean Aerospace and Defense Delegation to Huntsville, October 13-14, 2022. The Delegation comes from Changwon – one of South Korea’s most vibrant cities. Changwon is called the “city of the defense industry,” as there are 17 national defense companies located there, including Hanwha Defense & Aerospace, Hyundai Rotem, and over 280 defense SMEs, as well as the Korea Naval Academy, Army Consolidated Maintenance Depot (C.M.D.) and the Naval Logistics Command. The Delegation led by the Changwon Industrial Promotion Agency is seeking business partners in the U.S. and sees great opportunities for collaboration with companies in our region. Delegation members would like to meet with local aerospace/defense companies to explore mutually beneficial business opportunities through trade partnerships, technology transfer and licensing, joint ventures, and investment, including the possibility of establishing a manufacturing facility in the area.
NAITA invites you to learn more about the South Korean Aerospace Delegation October 2022 and the individual companies with links to their websites and products listed below:
- DAEGUNTECH – (cable assembly, harness and test equipment for aircraft and rotorcraft)
- I-Spec Co., Ltd. – (EMP filter, HEMP filter, power supply/motor/robot/controller-mil specs) ISPEC Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in electromagnetic wave comprehensive solutions that develops electromagnetic wave reduction countermeasure technology and countermeasure parts to solve electromagnetic wave (EMI/EMC) problems, and provides customized electromagnetic wave technology consulting)
- KIPCO AEROSPACE & DEFENSE CO., LTD – (defense parts and aircraft engine/aircraft parts; surveillance reconnaissance, communication equipment)
- NDT ENGINEERING & AEROSPACE – (aircraft parts-supplier for Boeing and Airbus; UAVs for surveillance and reconnaissance missions on land and at sea)
- REO Co., Ltd. – (aerospace, aircraft and industrial metal products for air, ground, and sea)
- ShinKumHa Co., Ltd. – (Components for defense industry & Linear motor components, air/guided weapon parts, electronic components and automotive parts)
- Shinseung Precision Co., Ltd. – (defense parts for next multiple launch project, aircraft parts for rotorcraft, satellite parts & automotive parts)
- Sillainnotek Co., Ltd. – (military vehicle parts, car parts, battery case for EV, HEV and house appliance parts)
- TONGIL INDUSTRIES Co., Ltd. – (defense and commercial vehicle parts – (Hyundai, SNT Dynamics, Posco Daewoo, Ssangyong Motor, Oshkosh)
If your company is interested in meeting with the Delegation and making a brief presentation on your company’s capabilities, please complete the form linked here and submit a one-page capability statement that can be shared with the Delegation.
Presentations will take place on Thursday, October 13, between 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm at the Huntsville Chamber. Each company will be given an assigned time for its presentation. All presenting companies will be invited to a reception at 4:30 pm to network with the delegation members.
We look forward to receiving your completed interest form by Friday, September 30!