6800 Governors West
|The National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America, Inc. (NCBFAA)’s Educational Institute’s Continuing Education Program is offering 8 Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) / Certified Export Specialist (CES) continuing education credits for attendees of the Global Supply Chain Summit.|
The summit – focused on Securing the Supply Chain – will address supply chain issues and discuss solutions to increase company efficiency and economic competitiveness needed to succeed in the global market. A tour of the Huntsville Air Cargo Center, Panalpina, and their new perishable facility will also be included in the summit.
- Toyota Alabama’s Global Supply Chain and Impact
- Embracing Complexity in Global Supply Chains
- Blockchain & the Supply Chain
- Port Updates: Global Logistics Views from our Alabama Ports & Transportation Partners
- Cyber Security & the Global Supply Chain
- Roles, Responsibilities and Regulations in Your Company’s Global Supply Chain
- Changing Landscape of the Supply Chain Workforce
- Tour of Panalpina, Huntsville Air Cargo Center & New Perishable Facility
- Global Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Reception, at Panalpina, Inc.
You may register online or you may call 256-532-3505 or email email@example.com to be added to the registration list and have an invoice sent to you.
The Early Bird Registration Deadline has been extended through 10/10/18.