6000 Moquin Drive
SAVE THE DATE
Intellectual Property Rights Seminar with the U.S. Commercial Service & Alabama District Export Council
The STOPfakes.gov Roadshow delivers critically important information about intellectual property to start-ups, entrepreneurs, small and
medium-sized businesses, independent creators, and inventors.
Experts from multiple government agencies will discuss intellectual property
protection and issues.
- How to identify and protect various intellectual property assets
- Mechanisms for obtaining IP protection in overseas markets
- Government resources available to help U.S. business with
intellectual property issues.
- Recording marks with Customs (with on-site help) in order to
exclude counterfeit goods from entering the United States
- How to combat counterfeits on international e-commerce sites
- Strategies for determining where to seek protection
Further Details to be Announced Soon.